Second marriage with a daughter
My father got married 2 years ago with a girl. She has a child from previous husband. We are six member in our family. Is it possible to get married if the first wife is alive? Does that marriage has legal rights?
Neither the girl to whom your father married nor her child have any legal rights in property of your father since second marriage when first wife is alive is void in law. The girl to whom your father married have some rights to claim maintenance from your father under DV Act if she has been living with your father.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can I stop my in laws to not to stay with us as we dont get along well
- University not giving my mark sheet what to do.
- Fire from our land damaged neighbours land can he claim compensation
- How can I ask my tenant to vacate the shop legally
- Where i complaint for recovery of money