right to privacy invaded- phone conversation recorded
My mobile communication was recorded by other end person. Later it was sent to my present employer who played in open office and I got fired. Please advice, Laws in context to such incident of phone recording without my knowledge & playing in public and I had to face embarrassment.
Recording of a mobile conversation is a serious and unpardonable invasion of the right to privacy.
You may file a case for defamation against the person who recorded your conversation, as also the one who played it in the office. If the termination order has been issued illegally then you may challenge it in a court of law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife's parents physically abused us at home. How to safeguard ourself?
- Already paid maintenance but again filed case u/s 125 can we appeal
- How to file a complaint in NGT
- How can i take back the gift my family gave at time of engagement
- Got property from sister and brother how to get property in my name