right to privacy invaded- phone conversation recorded
My mobile communication was recorded by other end person. Later it was sent to my present employer who played in open office and I got fired. Please advice, Laws in context to such incident of phone recording without my knowledge & playing in public and I had to face embarrassment.
Recording of a mobile conversation is a serious and unpardonable invasion of the right to privacy.
You may file a case for defamation against the person who recorded your conversation, as also the one who played it in the office. If the termination order has been issued illegally then you may challenge it in a court of law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Conversion to Christianity from Schedule Caste.
- Want to adopt neighbour's child can we do it legally
- Does agreement made by mother relating to property binding on me?
- ARC is asking to pay the entire loan without considering which is paid
- Police rejecting case on basis of no witness can they do it