Rape under Section 376
a lady who had relationship with my husband ,logged FIR. she was taking lot of money from him for last 4 plus years n was having extramarital affair. she is married mother of 6 yr old. when i found and stoppeD hubby from continuing the relationship she logged FIR. (in UP)what should we do.we have proof bank trasaction of money given to her. her messages whatapp message an pic of hers which she sent to my hubby.
The transfer of money would put your husband under more trouble. Since FIR is registered your husband will have to take bail first and then contest the case. The chances of his conviction is bleak.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to transfer father's property in my mother's name?
- How can i get married to a girl whose earlier marriage is registered
- Claim child custody out of biological child
- Where is the jurisdiction to file case if we are staying singapore
- Option to transfer bond from a Public sector Bank to LIC