quesRape under Section 376

a lady who had relationship with my husband ,logged FIR. she was taking lot of money from him for last 4 plus years n was having extramarital affair. she is married mother of 6 yr old. when i found and stoppeD hubby from continuing the relationship she logged FIR. (in UP)what should we do.we have proof bank trasaction of money given to her. her messages whatapp message an pic of hers which she sent to my hubby.

• ansThe transfer of money would put your husband under more trouble. Since FIR is registered your husband will have to take bail first and then contest the case. The chances of his conviction is bleak.