Punishment in Criminal 420 case
What is the maximum punishment in criminal case @ 420 IPC? The case is related to house/property fraud money was taken as Amanat and returned back on demand (Receipt on stamp paper of Rs. 25/- and notarized by oath commissioner). But complainant knowingly denying about the receipt of money and mentioning it as a mare receipt for skin saving.... Can she deny the receipt on notarized stamp-paper? If a person sell his property at Rs. 8.00 lacs (sales deed), then can he claim it as Rs. 26.00 Lakhs, without any evidences? Just for the sake of FIR @ 420?
Maximum Punishment in a case of 420 is 7 years with fine or without fine.
A duly notarized stamp paper is a valid document and by an evidence of the Oath commissioner, its legal validity can be proved in the court of law if the other party is denying execution of the same.
Click here to find the best Criminal lawyer in your city.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- who will keep the custody of the child if the child is below 1 year?
- Can tenant ask for more area of land then allotted afterwards
- Property in great grandmother's name. Do we have share?
- A police DSP demanded money and threaten me to put in jail
- B1 for constructing an unverified space.