Procedure for filing Domestic Violence case.
I want to know full procedure for filling domestic Voilence case on husband and in less and what will happenwith them after filling and how much time and money it takes approximately and how will I able to fill this from where need to fill means via police or court cause from last 2 months i am at my mother place and for this should I have to engage local lawyer for this.
Dv cases take 5 years to be disposed of. You can file complaint under Dv act against your husband and in laws if you so desire, you need to claim for maintenance, right to stay in shared household or alternative accommodation. Also seek protection order if necessary.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband threatens me to divorce and doesn't let son visit my home
- Lending money to a friend how can I bind him legally to pay back
- Lend money to a friend through bank transfer but he did not payback
- Can mother transfer mortgaged property to grandson through will
- Sole proprietorship.