quesProcedure for filing Domestic Violence case.

I want to know full procedure for filling domestic Voilence case on husband and in less and what will happenwith them after filling and how much time and money it takes approximately and how will I able to fill this from where need to fill means via police or court cause from last 2 months i am at my mother place and for this should I have to engage local lawyer for this.

• ansDv cases take 5 years to be disposed of. You can file complaint under Dv act against your husband and in laws if you so desire, you need to claim for maintenance, right to stay in shared household or alternative accommodation. Also seek protection order if necessary.