Pre Arrest Notice
How to calculate 3 days in case of a 3 days prearrest notice for an offence under Section 498A/406 of the IPC. Does the police count excactly 72 hours from the time of service of the pre arrest notice?
The 3 days are counted from the date of the service of the summons.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 406 - Punishment for criminal breach of trust
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i take divorce in 15 days of marriage?
- What right does child of first wife has in fathers property
- Water Leakage from 4th floor who is responsible?
- What are the remedies available under the Senior Citizens Act 2007 ?
- Can I gift my property and house to someone i am not related?