Pre Arrest Notice
How to calculate 3 days in case of a 3 days prearrest notice for an offence under Section 498A/406 of the IPC. Does the police count excactly 72 hours from the time of service of the pre arrest notice?
The 3 days are counted from the date of the service of the summons.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 406 - Punishment for criminal breach of trust
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Using a path for 60 years. Can neighbor now close it?
- Wife putting false allegation of murder on me, what can be done?
- Procedure to obtain a Vaarsian Certificate
- Husaband registered marriage with me but living with another woman
- Salary disparity with same level colleague.Can i claim the difference?