Pre Arrest Notice
How to calculate 3 days in case of a 3 days prearrest notice for an offence under Section 498A/406 of the IPC. Does the police count excactly 72 hours from the time of service of the pre arrest notice?
The 3 days are counted from the date of the service of the summons.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to open a food truck or food van is there any law regarding it
- Can girlfriend marry and live with me w/o taking divorce from husband?
- Son occupying DDA flat allotted to me how can I ask him to leave?
- does court need to agree to mutual consent divorce terms
- Advocate was not present at the hearing. case got dismissed.