Pre Arrest Notice
How to calculate 3 days in case of a 3 days prearrest notice for an offence under Section 498A/406 of the IPC. Does the police count excactly 72 hours from the time of service of the pre arrest notice?
The 3 days are counted from the date of the service of the summons.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 406 - Punishment for criminal breach of trust
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i be sent to jail if i filed a false affidavit in court?
- Where to complain about IT firm for unfinished development of website?
- Right of my father in his fathers ancestral property
- Husband threatening to take away child custody how to keep child
- Property and second lady matter