possession of an illegal arm
If I have a illegal gun then what is punishment for that.
If you possess an Illegal Arm without a license, it is a punishable act under the Arms Act.
The imprisonment for retaining an illegal arm may be up to 10 years.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can daughter's claim share in father's property if there is a deed
- Doctor refusing to medical examination relating to a FIR? What to do?
- Exclusive Rights of Flat owner on Common balcony
- Society guards troubling me and provoking me what action can i take
- Property Dispute as step son not signing relinquishment deed