possession of an illegal arm
If I have a illegal gun then what is punishment for that.
If you possess an Illegal Arm without a license, it is a punishable act under the Arms Act.
The imprisonment for retaining an illegal arm may be up to 10 years.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to remove my husband's name from passport?
- Can 1 property be registered on the name of 2 people
- Protecting own land from neighbours
- What is the procedure for family partition
- Dad lost land to cheaters. How to get back our land legally