quesPolice troubling me till food license in obtained. What to do?

I have a restaurant in Mumbai. I have started with gumustas license. I have applied for food license. Now police is troubling me. What can i do?

  • ansYou can file complaint against such police officers to their higher ups.
    Additionally you can also contact anti corruption bureau if they demand any bribe from you.

    Advocate Sooraj Hulke

      Kharghar, NaviMumbai

  • ansPlease Explain as to what is the Police asking and harassing ??
    What they want from you ??
    Are they demanding money from you ?
    If yes, please approach higher police officers and complain about the harassment.
    Please explain in detail to help you.

  • ansYou can file an application seeking time from police station till you obtain the said license even then if you are troubled then you can approach their higher authority still if it not worked then on consultation with advocates you can knock the doors of court of law.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi... I have been married for 12 years and have been going through extreme domestic…
Bses has been harrassing and constantly asking for money. I want tis to stop permanently.…
When a civi matter is admitted in H. C. does it act as bar to…
I want to know how much maintenance should I get if my husband's income is…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly