Police troubling me till food license in obtained. What to do?
I have a restaurant in Mumbai. I have started with gumustas license. I have applied for food license. Now police is troubling me. What can i do?
You can file complaint against such police officers to their higher ups.
Additionally you can also contact anti corruption bureau if they demand any bribe from you.
Advocate Sooraj HulkeKharghar, NaviMumbai
Please Explain as to what is the Police asking and harassing ??
What they want from you ??
Are they demanding money from you ?
If yes, please approach higher police officers and complain about the harassment.
Please explain in detail to help you.
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
You can file an application seeking time from police station till you obtain the said license even then if you are troubled then you can approach their higher authority still if it not worked then on consultation with advocates you can knock the doors of court of law.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we file a second application for anticipatory bail?
- Girlfriend not returning money given in times of need
- How will the assets received by Will be treated
- Three cheque of Rs 40,000 is bounced and person not responding
- What to do since lesbian partner taken back forcefully by parents?