quesPlace in residential area used as a commercial property

Our area is residential and hospitals are near by it just at 100 m incircle. The house behind me is used as a commercial purpose regularly for parties and some time for other purpose loud music is played and disturbance is there. I want to know is this possible to use a residential house as such a purpose and what are the laws against it. How can i stop this.

• ansMerely because parties are thrown and music is played loudly, it does not lead to an inference that the property is being used for commercial purposes. If loud music results in noise pollution then all the inhabitants of area collectively or you alone may move to court and seek a stay order against the house owner.