Place in residential area used as a commercial property
Our area is residential and hospitals are near by it just at 100 m incircle. The house behind me is used as a commercial purpose regularly for parties and some time for other purpose loud music is played and disturbance is there. I want to know is this possible to use a residential house as such a purpose and what are the laws against it. How can i stop this.
Merely because parties are thrown and music is played loudly, it does not lead to an inference that the property is being used for commercial purposes. If loud music results in noise pollution then all the inhabitants of area collectively or you alone may move to court and seek a stay order against the house owner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for court marriage
- CET exams not help in regional language
- Mental harassment at workplace what action can i take
- Can I somehow avoid tax if I sell land gifted to me by gift deed
- Paid money for services but got poor service how can I recover?