Pending dowry case applying for govt. exmas
My sister-in-law (elder brother's wife ) field dowry case angst me, my brother and my parents. Sir I want to know that is there any problem in join a government sector job because I am preparing for government sector exams?
You need to disclose the fact that you have a dowry case pending against you. If you are selected your appointment would be kept in abeyance till final decision in dowry case. On 28 July, 2008 CAT mere registration of an FIR, contents whereof may, however, disclose commission of an offence would be sufficient to put on temporary hold appointment of the candidate.
His candidature, in our considered view, can be kept in abeyance till final decision of the criminal case. The department would thus be within its right to await the final outcome of the criminal case in which the candidate may be involved. It is settled proposition of law by now that the employer would have a right and be thus justified to verify the character and antecedents of a candidate before issuing him letter of appointment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we carry out repair work over land under stay order
- How can a property lose its ancestral character?
- How to get pattedar passbook & What is right to Cultivator
- Bank did not gave us original sale deed what action is possible
- Working on contract basis since 2004 some false allegations