passport impounded- permission to work abroad
Hi sir, I have a pending case of section 304B and 489A against me, since last 2 years and the case has not been resolved yet. All I'm getting are dates. Now I'm getting opportunity to work abroad, can I get permission to work abroad from the court ?
You can apply to the concerned Court for the permission of working abroad,failing which you can file a Criminal Revision Petition in High Court.
Application for passport may be rejected in such condition,you can refer to : The Passport Act sec.6(2) (e)- that the applicant has, at any time during the period of five years immediately preceding the date of his application, been convicted by a court in India for any offence involving moral turpitude and sentenced in respect thereof to imprisonment for not less than two years.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Domestic Violence, Forced Miscarriage, Dowry Harassment
- The property acuquire by my father sold by brother without our consent
- Cheque Bounce I am Accused
- does adopted child have all rights in ancestral property?
- Wife is mentally harassing can I take divorce