out on bail under sec. 376 on promise to marry the girl. Don't want to
I am accused in sec-376/506. out on bail///chargesheet came...she was my girl friend we did each and every thing so many times...she said in 164 statment that (saadi ka jhasa dekar sareerik sambandh banaye..)1st trail on 10 july///she did my bail she came to met wid me at tihar.she said in bail order that.. i went to tihar to meeet me he is agree to merry with me if he is agree thn i dont have ant problem if he comes out....still we are in touch and do (phy relation ).i dont want to merry wid her...what i do now...
We suggest you to move an petition of quashing under Section 482 croc. Further there is latest Supreme Court judgement where sexual intercourse during affair or live in relationships will not amount to rape. Also don't keep any physical relationship if you don't intend to marry her.
If u got the bail on ground of getting married u shall have to marry her otherwise ur bail will ne cancelled but withou going through complete chargeshheet/evidence it is difficult to to give openion whthet u may get acquited or convicted on testimony of ur girl friend
Advocate M S HussainDistrict Court, Saket, Delhi
We suggest you to move an petition of quashing under Section 482 croc. Further there is latest Supreme Court judgement where sexual intercourse during affair or live in relationships will not amount to rape. Also don't keep any physical relationship if you don't intend to marry her
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Address on birth certificate different from permanent address
- Husband is Irresponsible not taking case of kids what action can Itake
- How to file for divorce
- Can court force husband to take back his wife
- Purchased product online. Defective. Contact details of company wrong,