quesout on bail under sec. 376 on promise to marry the girl. Don't want to

I am accused in sec-376/506. out on bail///chargesheet came...she was my girl friend we did each and every thing so many times...she said in 164 statment that (saadi ka jhasa dekar sareerik sambandh banaye..)1st trail on 10 july///she did my bail she came to met wid me at tihar.she said in bail order that.. i went to tihar to meeet me he is agree to merry with me if he is agree thn i dont have ant problem if he comes out....still we are in touch and do (phy relation ).i dont want to merry wid her...what i do now...

• ansWe suggest you to move an petition of quashing under Section 482 croc. Further there is latest Supreme Court judgement where sexual intercourse during affair or live in relationships will not amount to rape. Also don't keep any physical relationship if you don't intend to marry her.

• ansIf u got the bail on ground of getting married u shall have to marry her otherwise ur bail will ne cancelled but withou going through complete chargeshheet/evidence it is difficult to to give openion whthet u may get acquited or convicted on testimony of ur girl friend

Advocate M S Hussain

District Court, Saket, Delhi

• ansWe suggest you to move an petition of quashing under Section 482 croc. Further there is latest Supreme Court judgement where sexual intercourse during affair or live in relationships will not amount to rape. Also don't keep any physical relationship if you don't intend to marry her