Oil mill creating heavy air pollution in a living area.
Hi all, I am a resident of chennai... A crude oil filtering oil mill is functioning near to our area. The oil mill is creating enormous air pollution and due to this local residents are badly affected. Oil mill is leaking the gas for 24 hrs a day hence the normal breathe is totally affected and I certainly believe that this will lead serious health issues. Please advise me how to proceed legally.
You should give a complaint to Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Borad.
If the said board fails to take action on the complaint then you can file a Writ Petition and seek compensation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Supplied material to company. Only half payment. How to recover rest?
- Clarification on new amendments in Cheque bounce law
- What evidence is needed to prove cheating in marriage
- Court dismissed cheque bounce complaint in recovery case. What to do?
- Company's office in multiple cities. Where to file a case for salary?