Neighbor shop owner wants to change my CCTV angle. Can he object it?
My next door shopkeeper wants me to set CCTV camera angle in a direction that the outside area ahead of his shop must not be viewable in the camera range. Is he right to have this objection?
CCTV cameras installed by you are meant to protect your premises/clients by keeping a vigil. They must not infringe the privacy of others. He always has the right to object in case he feels that his or his clients' privacy is being infringed in any manner.
Harpal SinghSatya Niketan, Delhi
No he cannot object as long as the CCTV does not invade the private space in his shop, the area outside his shop is of no concern to him.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
Presumably the area outside his shop is not his private property and is government land. Hence, he can't raise such objection under the law
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Gf married another man what to do
- Does married woman have share in her father's property?
- Can we purchase a house and get it registered in two names
- How to resign from contractual government job
- False case of 364 filed against me. What should i do about it?