quesNeighbor hit our child in our absence.

Our neighbor hit our child 4 years back in our absence. When we asked the lady why she did so, she started abusing us and denying she did so. She troubled us in many ways(locking our main door, throwing our maids slippers when kept outside. When we used to get angry when she was abusing us, she started recording that to trouble us further. We have lodged many complains against her at nearby station and even she has done the same. But no FIR so far to avoid her. We had to change our child's school because her daughter( studying in same school) who is elder to our child used to push him while he was getting down from bus and used to give him forcibly chocolates to eat, which we suspect were unsafe(luckily our child didn't eat them).

We were very sacred and informed his school principal, School scolded her daughter but she continued troubling our child. We were sacred and put him in some other school. From the past 3 years our child goes to another school. She works as a teacher in Bangalore and we complained to the school where she works that she has the habit of hitting and abusing children. We didn't mention our name because we were scared she will harm our child. We didn't want other children to suffer like our child did. We just did our moral duty so that the principal knows about this. She is bullying us that she will use that as a proof to trouble us in court. Sir/Madam please suggest what to do? We are scared that she will join our child's school and harm him.

  • ansWhy was the FIR not lodged? Did the police refuse to lodge FIR, or you insisted that it be not not lodged? It seems that she has been given too long a rope due to the fact that criminal proceedings have not been initiated against her so far. Emboldened by this she is taking this to the next level. Now immediately lodge a FIR against her if she does anything lest any serious harm befalls your child. She cannot file any case against you.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Respected Lawyer, My brother has built new house. Some of the cement sheets of neighbor's…
I had filed FIR against a neighbor under 323,324. What action shall be taken against…

My father suffering hernia disease. He not attend the court.and how to stop the salary…

My friend was working i private company. Company was working for 4-5 yrs. There were…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly