Neighbor harassing and using vulgar language. What action can i take?
I am a girl. I am working in a BPO due to which I have to return late at home. My neighbor has put up a common door in the stair which he locks by 11 pm.
When I come back and ask him to open the door but then he starts abusing loudly and starts asking vulgar questions. I tried calling the police but that was only a temporary solution.
My query is what can I do to stop him from making absurd remarks and removing the door as it hinders my entrance to my house at my will?
We would like to know that are you the owner of the house or the tenant?
If you are the tenant then you can complain to the landlord with respect to the gate which causes hindrance to you right to the house.
And if you are the owner then you can file a suit in the concerned court with respect that your easementary right to your house is hindered.
Also, we suggest that you should file a FIR with the nearest police station regarding the acts of your neighbor under various sections of the Indian Penal Code.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company not clearing F&F what action can i take
- Can father make a will for the house he brought for his children
- Father passed away, what's procedure to transfer flat in brothers name
- How to transfer the title of my flat to my father
- Debt recovry notice by bank plz give suitable advice