Need Address and contact info of Local complaints Committe- Bangalore
I am facing sexual harassment (Verbal) by HR head of company(policy maker-employer) and after that retaliation in other ways like overburdening, no increment and job threatning. As he is policy maker, ICC is biased and enquiry is done on papers and is complete eye wash. I want to make a complaint at LCC but i am not able to get any details on internet. I went to Women's welfare commission, they told i need to file case at Labor office, I went to labor office and i got a reply that i need to go to Magistrate and their is no LCC in Bangalore.
Kindly help me. Where should I file the complaint.
I suggest you to try and approach Human Rights Commission, Bangalore by filing a Complaint against the concerned person. The Karnataka Human Rights Commission is near M.S. Building. The HRC will accept the complaint and investigate into the matter.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My husband abused and tortured me. I want to stay separate from him.
- Caretaker of property made dharamshala into hotel without permission
- recovery of money from a vendor
- How to transfer legal rights to family member
- Paid builder but he neither giving possession nor money what action