quesMolestation by a Brahman boy threatening the victim

One minor girl from ST cast was tried to molest by a Brahman boy, a case was filled by victim's father U/S 354.

The boy was bailed out within two days and now they are threatening the victim and her family to take the case back or face the dire consequences. Victim is terrified. I request you to suggest some legal procedure to victim's safety and what she can do in such conditions?

  • ansThe victim should immediately move to the High Court for cancelling the bail granted to the accused.
    That apart, she should find her own lawyer to prosecute the case, and not rely on the Public Prosecutor alone. In addition to above, the victim should move the High Court to seek protection for herself.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

my cousin bullet vehicle stolen one month ago. police find vehicle from thieves. now he…
I want to know that if a person confess his crime of attempting theft in…
I am in case of 420/416 and want to know what will happen if the…
Sir, last year i went to kerala ( piravom)to meet my girl friend for marriage…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly