Molestation by a Brahman boy threatening the victim
One minor girl from ST cast was tried to molest by a Brahman boy, a case was filled by victim's father U/S 354.
The boy was bailed out within two days and now they are threatening the victim and her family to take the case back or face the dire consequences. Victim is terrified. I request you to suggest some legal procedure to victim's safety and what she can do in such conditions?
The victim should immediately move to the High Court for cancelling the bail granted to the accused.
That apart, she should find her own lawyer to prosecute the case, and not rely on the Public Prosecutor alone. In addition to above, the victim should move the High Court to seek protection for herself.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Seeking for divorce and child custody
- Villagers broke our boundary for road widening what can I do
- Farm land and house sold by father to his 2 sons out of 5 sons
- Brother claiming father's property to be his own What to do
- Wife is threatening to commit suicide and file DV case