Minimum Punishment & Fine under Section 326
Implicated in an allegation under 307. After the court did not find any sufficient evidence against me they convicted me for 326. Need to know the minimum punishment for Section 326. What is the scope for appeal in the high court.
Section 326 of the IPC is non cognizable, is non bailable, is imprisonment for life, or up to 10 years of sentence to jail.
You should apply for anticipatory bail as well as a case for quashing of the FIR in the High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can tax default during business visa cause issues in employment visa
- Police officer furnished false information regarding complaint copy
- Can I claim plot booked by my father when I was minor
- Brought phone from website got defected product. what legal action
- Is it legal to build a temple in a residential building