man cheated girlfriend and married another girl
I was in a relationship with a girl few years back and we indulged into sexual relation with her.she was elder to me and she had tow children and a divorcee and I was unmarried.so after 1 year I broke up with her and married another girl,now she put up a case against me citing ipc 493,494,496 and 420,where a all these are false charges,but she has some photographs of me and her together with her and some telephone conversation recorded.i was arrested and now out on bail and likely to skip on court appearance as I am out of country.i need your advice on both as what will my fate in case and if I miss the appearance on court.
You can not miss your court appearance, court appearance is must , if you want not to appear, you have to file exemption application otherwise court will issue NBW i.e non bailable warrant, and even Court can order for declaration of P.O, means proclaimed offender u/s 82 Crpc.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Gifted my property to mother can my husband or children claim share
- Is adoption possible after child has crossed age of 25.
- How can i protect my new business idea from being copied?
- Can I file a case in consumer forum for fee refund from college
- Whether marriage done in arya samaj mandir without my consent valid