quesman cheated girlfriend and married another girl

I was in a relationship with a girl few years back and we indulged into sexual relation with her.she was elder to me and she had tow children and a divorcee and I was unmarried.so after 1 year I broke up with her and married another girl,now she put up a case against me citing ipc 493,494,496 and 420,where a all these are false charges,but she has some photographs of me and her together with her and some telephone conversation recorded.i was arrested and now out on bail and likely to skip on court appearance as I am out of country.i need your advice on both as what will my fate in case and if I miss the appearance on court.

  • ansYou can not miss your court appearance, court appearance is must , if you want not to appear, you have to file exemption application otherwise court will issue NBW i.e non bailable warrant, and even Court can order for declaration of P.O, means proclaimed offender u/s 82 Crpc.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 420 - Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir (s), Me and my wife received court summons by police to attend a…
There's a medical college which gets its recognition showing exaggerated numbers in patients and operations…
whether private handwriting expert's opinion is acceptable under court of law? what authentication and credibility…
A parental property consisting of 24 shops has been disposed fraudulently by one of the…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly