quesLibel case.

My name is Ravi Shankar Banerjee, residence of Jhumri Telaiya, Dist.- Koderma, Jharkhand, I wish to ask question regarding my case in which I was falsely implicated. The details of my case is here under: G.R.- 109/13 which was under trial in the court of H'ble SDJM, Civil Court, Koderma. I was booked in a police case on U/s 384 & 387 IPC, on 29.01.2013 and from 30.01.2013 I was under judicial custody till 16.04.2014 on the same day I was set free after the court gave its judgement in my favour, under benefit of doubt. Now my question to you is that can I go for Libel case against my opponent. i.e informant of the case and if yes then under what allegations.?

• ansYes you can file a case of of Libel against the Complainant as what he did is to defame you socially and lower your image in the eye of your near and dear one. The complainant is liable on the principle of constructive liability for sending you to in prison on false charge. Claim compensation from him for mental agony ,harassment, loss of social status.