×

quesLeft my boyfriend now he is threatening to blame me for suicide.

i was in relation with boy for 4.5 years, later his behavior changed and he used to harass me publicly whenever gets angry . My parents disapproved our relationship and later I broke up with him . Now he is threatening me that he will commit suicide and will blame me and my family for that or the other option i have is to get back to him. What should I do ? In case something bad happens, will I be held responsible in case my name is found on his note. I have enough recordings of his abusings which proves his abusive nature .

We suggest you to lodge the police compliant thereby informing the police that boy is threatening to commit suicide.  

• ansWe suggest you to lodge the police compliant thereby informing the police that boy is threatening to commit suicide.