quesLeft my boyfriend now he is threatening to blame me for suicide.

i was in relation with boy for 4.5 years, later his behavior changed and he used to harass me publicly whenever gets angry . My parents disapproved our relationship and later I broke up with him . Now he is threatening me that he will commit suicide and will blame me and my family for that or the other option i have is to get back to him. What should I do ? In case something bad happens, will I be held responsible in case my name is found on his note. I have enough recordings of his abusings which proves his abusive nature .

  • ans

    We suggest you to lodge the police compliant thereby informing the police that boy is threatening to commit suicide.  


  • ansWe suggest you to lodge the police compliant thereby informing the police that boy is threatening to commit suicide.

    Advocate Sudershani Ray

      Kailash Hills, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Forged will submitted in nclt .pvt forensic lab opines based on photocopy sign forged .…
There's a medical college which gets its recognition showing exaggerated numbers in patients and operations…
the police had registered a false case against me under crpc 107-151 on the basis…
My ex boyfriend is harrashing me and my family calling them and saying your daughter…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly