Is it possible to settle criminal matter before the given court date?
An FIR has been lodged by a girl against my brother. He got bail yesterday. What should he do now? Should he present himself on the date given to him by the court or is there a way to get out of this before that?
Once the FIR has been registered then police has to investigate the complaint and on the basis of investigation the police shall decide to file a charge sheet or closure ( if no case is made out after investigation ).
Your matter will come in Court once charge sheet is filed.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband is having extra marital affair what action can I take
- Divorce filed by husband but I don't want to give divorce to him
- Can we join central govt job after completing punishment period
- Delay in claiming CC what action can be taken against the builder.
- Joint family property with gift deeds and without partition