Is it defamation if institute name is used by private individual?
Use of institute names by private individuals on facebook pages. Like "Xinstitute against Y" page. Does this come under the ambit of defamation?
We would require a little more details from your end and as to how such a page is effecting your reputation and whether such a page is scandalizing the reputation of a particular institute, before we can give any opinion on whether this would amount to defamation or not, or whether the same is merely a comparitive analysis.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- unpaid EMI can bank issue legal notice
- Property partition in father's property.
- Complainant doesn't appear in court for evidence. How to bring him?
- How to take stay orders for any construction
- Husband is torturing me and not allowing to meet child what can i do