quesIPC Section 506 Case

I wanted to know the criticalness of Section 506 of IPC. I applied for the Bail and it is not through. What is the way to get relief from this issue?

  • ansIn your case it might be section. 506, Part II i.e. Punishment for criminal intimidation wherein usually securing bail is a little difficult as it is a threat to cause death or grievous hurt, which is punishable up to 7 years, which is non-compoundable, though being a non-cognizable offense.

    For bail, essential option for giving you bail is offering personal bond, sureties as required by the court and proof of residence based on which court might grant you bail. Alternatively, you may approach sessions court for bail. Though above are the best options for securing bail, I possibly can suggest; though the facts of your case aren't clearly written.

  • Learn what is the difference between cognizable and non-cognizable offences and get the details about them with this Indian Criminal Law Guide.
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 506 - Punishment for criminal intimidation
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

if the husband does verbal abuse to wife and her parents how to prove it?…
 My wife filed 498 a case against on me on 2013 in Vijayawada (Andhrapradesh) Mahila…
respected sir/madm, i am a student of bpharma studying in mumbai,on 5aug my nighbour has…
Wife has filed the cases under section 498a,323,504,506,3,4 in Aligarh Uttar Pradesh how can we…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly