IPC Section 506 Case
I wanted to know the criticalness of Section 506 of IPC. I applied for the Bail and it is not through. What is the way to get relief from this issue?
In your case it might be section. 506, Part II i.e. Punishment for criminal intimidation wherein usually securing bail is a little difficult as it is a threat to cause death or grievous hurt, which is punishable up to 7 years, which is non-compoundable, though being a non-cognizable offense.
For bail, essential option for giving you bail is offering personal bond, sureties as required by the court and proof of residence based on which court might grant you bail. Alternatively, you may approach sessions court for bail. Though above are the best options for securing bail, I possibly can suggest; though the facts of your case aren't clearly written.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 506 - Punishment for criminal intimidation
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police took father for investigation how long can they keep him
- How to pay back cheque bounce amount
- Boy promised to marry then later refused can I take any legal action
- What is the procedure to register a RWA
- Insurance Claim not given as wife not added as dependent