IPC Section 506 Case
I wanted to know the criticalness of Section 506 of IPC. I applied for the Bail and it is not through. What is the way to get relief from this issue?
In your case it might be section. 506, Part II i.e. Punishment for criminal intimidation wherein usually securing bail is a little difficult as it is a threat to cause death or grievous hurt, which is punishable up to 7 years, which is non-compoundable, though being a non-cognizable offense.
For bail, essential option for giving you bail is offering personal bond, sureties as required by the court and proof of residence based on which court might grant you bail. Alternatively, you may approach sessions court for bail. Though above are the best options for securing bail, I possibly can suggest; though the facts of your case aren't clearly written.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can my company recover incentive paid to me after i resign?
- If i file for divorce, how much maintenance can i get for me and baby?
- Are mobile phone recording admissible evidence in court
- Army officer creating a problem in residential society
- In love with cousin. Now he is cheating on me. What to do?