IPC Section 506 Case
I wanted to know the criticalness of Section 506 of IPC. I applied for the Bail and it is not through. What is the way to get relief from this issue?
In your case it might be section. 506, Part II i.e. Punishment for criminal intimidation wherein usually securing bail is a little difficult as it is a threat to cause death or grievous hurt, which is punishable up to 7 years, which is non-compoundable, though being a non-cognizable offense.
For bail, essential option for giving you bail is offering personal bond, sureties as required by the court and proof of residence based on which court might grant you bail. Alternatively, you may approach sessions court for bail. Though above are the best options for securing bail, I possibly can suggest; though the facts of your case aren't clearly written.
- Learn what is the difference between cognizable and non-cognizable offences and get the details about them with this Indian Criminal Law Guide.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 506 - Punishment for criminal intimidation
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Delay in possession by the builder what are my legal rights
- company not accepting my resignation. What can i do?
- Can employee be sued if service terminated before notice period ended
- Can we claim a govt land if we stayed there for nearly 20 years?
- Signed a bond for 20 months can I leave after 2 months