Include names of the people involved in 406 IPC
I will be pressing for action under Sec. 406 IPC. However, the opp. parties (my in-laws) are senior citizens, whether any leniency would be given by the court if I file this case u/s 406. The conspiracy was hatched by my (1) in-laws, (2) two brother-in-law and (3) my sister-in-law. All are residing at my own residence (free of cost) from 2003 to 2007 and thereafter they taken away our property documents and kept with them illegally. Now, If I want to go ahead to file case u/s 406, do I have to include my brother-in-laws/sister-in-law as a party? (they have all signed as witness) . Where to file this case (in the magistrate court or in the police station). Please advise.
You definitely need to include names of all the persons who were involved in the offence.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 200 - Using as true such declaration knowing it to be false
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I recover money lent to a friend
- Employee quits without informing. What action can we take against them
- GMC jammu not providing no objection certificate to join new job
- In one case the person is life convict & they are2 other criminal case
- Mortgage deed missing in list of docs while booking flat