quesInclude names of the people involved in 406 IPC

I will be pressing for action under Sec. 406 IPC. However, the opp. parties (my in-laws) are senior citizens, whether any leniency would be given by the court if I file this case u/s 406. The conspiracy was hatched by my (1) in-laws, (2) two brother-in-law and (3) my sister-in-law. All are residing at my own residence (free of cost) from 2003 to 2007 and thereafter they taken away our property documents and kept with them illegally. Now, If I want to go ahead to file case u/s 406, do I have to include my brother-in-laws/sister-in-law as a party? (they have all signed as witness) . Where to file this case (in the magistrate court or in the police station). Please advise.

  • ansYou definitely need to include names of all the persons who were involved in the offence.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 200 - Using as true such declaration knowing it to be false
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

What punishment will a juvenile get on 354 c & d ? Secondly We know…
I want to know how much maintenance should I get if my husband's income is…
Abuse of my nephew since he was born by his mother and continued until to…
Is Arrest Stay possible against section 467, 468, 470, 471

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly