quesIn what case we need to proved beyond reasonable doubt?

Does proving "beyond reasonable doubt" applies only in criminal cases?

  • ansRegardless of whether the case is civil or criminal in nature, no court of law can pass a judgment if the factual position is not countenanced by evidence.

    Both in civil and criminal cases you have to prove your case .

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

i take a photo with my girl friend in a resturant.If i sent her that…

376 case agar kisi ke upper ho to proof kya chahiye? agar sex ke liye…
What is the procedure for application by an innocent person to public prosecutor for withdrawal…
My father has falsely implicated under Sec 354&379by my own uncle. But matter is that…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly