In what case we need to proved beyond reasonable doubt?
Does proving "beyond reasonable doubt" applies only in criminal cases?
Regardless of whether the case is civil or criminal in nature, no court of law can pass a judgment if the factual position is not countenanced by evidence.
Both in civil and criminal cases you have to prove your case .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i approach High Court if life sentence given by Session Court
- what formalities on divorce on grounds of irreconcilable differences?
- How can we get succession certificate from court?
- Father property illegally occupied by money lender and criminals
- Company misrepresented and did fraud with villager's money