In what case we need to proved beyond reasonable doubt?
Does proving "beyond reasonable doubt" applies only in criminal cases?
Regardless of whether the case is civil or criminal in nature, no court of law can pass a judgment if the factual position is not countenanced by evidence.
Both in civil and criminal cases you have to prove your case .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Jurisdiction if registered office and proprietor in different state
- Cheating for 12 lakhs and sex on the pretex of false marriage
- How would pension of retired govt.employee be divided among family
- Boy denying to return money after engagement cancelled
- Maried two women and both wives deserted how to take divorce