In what case we need to proved beyond reasonable doubt?
Does proving "beyond reasonable doubt" applies only in criminal cases?
Regardless of whether the case is civil or criminal in nature, no court of law can pass a judgment if the factual position is not countenanced by evidence.
Both in civil and criminal cases you have to prove your case .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Daughter threatening to commit suicide what can I do
- What will the Compensation for Land acquisition by Private company.
- Paid 10% developer send to some other person not returning money
- Airtel changed account number and increased credit limit w/o telling
- Charged with sec 107 can I apply for government job