In what case we need to proved beyond reasonable doubt?
Does proving "beyond reasonable doubt" applies only in criminal cases?
Regardless of whether the case is civil or criminal in nature, no court of law can pass a judgment if the factual position is not countenanced by evidence.
Both in civil and criminal cases you have to prove your case .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do not wish to get transferred to other location from company
- How to get maintenance from husband for me and my baby
- Can property GPA holder sell property to his son? Is it valid?
- Defamation case against neighbor for spreading false news
- Hindu daughters right on fathers self acquired property ?