In case my gf commits suicide, we aren't getting maried
I am very scared what will happen to me if my girlfriend commits suicide. I am 24,I am from an orthodox family and due to family reasons I told my girlfriend, we probably cannot get married. Now, she said all things like I gave hope and all things like that, now she is saying that she wants to die and does not want to live. I am very sure I don't want to marry her. But if she commits suicide, can the family put a case on me for "abetting of suicide" or something like that? Is there a possibility I will go to jail? What will be my best course of action?
Inform local SHO of the P.S. and inform him through an application stating that this girl is having suicidal tendencies and you should not be held responsible in case such a thing happens. Inform the same to her parents and also to make her to attend counselling.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to recover loan amount from relatives
- Nana died without any Will. Does everyone have share in that property
- Married to an already married man how can I file for divorce
- Annulment of marriage
- Car Stereo not working after just 2 year can I file a consumer case