×

quesIn case my gf commits suicide, we aren't getting maried

I am very scared what will happen to me if my girlfriend commits suicide. I am 24,I am from an orthodox family and due to family reasons I told my girlfriend, we probably cannot get married. Now, she said all things like I gave hope and all things like that, now she is saying that she wants to die and does not want to live. I am very sure I don't want to marry her. But if she commits suicide, can the family put a case on me for "abetting of suicide" or something like that? Is there a possibility I will go to jail? What will be my best course of action?

• ansInform local SHO of the P.S. and inform him through an application stating that this girl is having suicidal tendencies and you should not be held responsible in case such a thing happens. Inform the same to her parents and also to make her to attend counselling.