imprisonment under section 467
section 467 and 34 is used in which kind of cases (property related) and charges framed under these section's imprisonment of minimum and maximum time.
Under Section 467 maximum imprisonment is for life or maximum of 10 years and fine, with framing of charge the matter goes into evidence, there can be no minimum or maximum time.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 467 - Forgery of valuable security, will, etc.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother's fake Educational Certificates
- How can I recover my salary
- Is stay possible if quashing case is going on in high court
- Not allotted hostel even after being in merit list what can I do
- Blank cheque issued making forged siignarure ,petioner prepared Bill ,