Immoral trafficking act
Is it a punishable offense if someone stayed in one house with a call girl in the past?
It is a punishable offence. A police officer would not register an FIR against someone who committed an offence under the Immoral Trafficking Prevention Act a few months back. Such cases fall flat in the local court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can grandmother transfer property without taking NOC from her children
- Can daughter claim share in father's ancestral property
- what action can be taken against my friend who has taken money from me
- Can I marry my father's sister's daughter. Is it legal under Hindu law
- Changing Mis-stated caste in records. How can we do it?