Immoral trafficking act
Is it a punishable offense if someone stayed in one house with a call girl in the past?
It is a punishable offence. A police officer would not register an FIR against someone who committed an offence under the Immoral Trafficking Prevention Act a few months back. Such cases fall flat in the local court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Client did not pay the amount what legal action can I take
- My documents used by my sister to get a loan what to do
- Client denying to pay remaining amount how to recover it
- Illegal usage of cheque by lender after payment of loan in cash
- How to register lucky draw