Illegal education certificate termination from service
Can someone working in a Nationalized Bank as permanent employee be terminated just because he has not passed 6th std and taken admission to 8th std by using a fake transfer certificate?
If you have taken up a job in bank by material suppression of facts you can be dismissed from service. In present case you have used fake transfer certificate and taken admission in VIII standard without passing 6th standard . Hence can be terminated as he lied about his educational qualifications.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is power of attorney required for relinquishment deed?
- Receiving threatening calls how to get protection from police
- Air and noise pollution caused by dall mill operated by my neighbour
- Legal process to file a cheque bounce case? What defenses available?
- Wife is putting false allegations of adultery what should i do.