Illegal education certificate termination from service
Can someone working in a Nationalized Bank as permanent employee be terminated just because he has not passed 6th std and taken admission to 8th std by using a fake transfer certificate?
If you have taken up a job in bank by material suppression of facts you can be dismissed from service. In present case you have used fake transfer certificate and taken admission in VIII standard without passing 6th standard . Hence can be terminated as he lied about his educational qualifications.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Reconstruction of ancestral house can brother claim after construction
- How to withdraw PF amount when company under liquidation?
- Procedure to take complaint back
- company threatening to pay them back if I resign from the company
- Buyer not making emi payments for car as promised by him