If stammering would effect my case
I am an accused in criminal case @ 420, but my problem is that I start stammering very badly in front of stranger or in adverse situations. I want to know whether it will go against my case? Will Judge consider it as my guilty etc etc?
Stammering at the initial stage is not going to affect your case but once the trial commences and when you are required to answer some of the questions, put into the witness box will be a problem. However, if you are able to answer with the tutoring by your advocate is not a big problem anyway.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Helped parent build house now mother want to give to me what procedure
- Power of attorney agreement is not registered will it be valid?
- Co-operative housing society membership.
- Formalities in filing a consumer case
- Can I sell the property when it disputed in court