quesIf stammering would effect my case

I am an accused in criminal case @ 420, but my problem is that I start stammering very badly in front of stranger or in adverse situations. I want to know whether it will go against my case? Will Judge consider it as my guilty etc etc?

• ansStammering at the initial stage is not going to affect your case but once the trial commences and when you are required to answer some of the questions, put into the witness box will be a problem. However, if you are able to answer with the tutoring by your advocate is not a big problem anyway.