If i file a FIR, will i get a lawyer or do have to find 1 and pay him?
If I file a FIR, will I get lawyers to fight a case for me or will I have to find the lawyers and pay for them?
Once an FIR is registered, it is the State which will pursue your matter through a Public Prosecutor which are appointed by the State.
However, you can engage your own Lawyer in addition to the Public Prosecutor.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Validation of affidavit before lease deed.
- Disconnection of water supply on nonpayment of maintenance dues
- Can I abort my child when my husband not ready to take responsblity
- Same clan marriage under degree of prohibition?
- What are the right of children over the property of parents