If i file a FIR, will i get a lawyer or do have to find 1 and pay him?
If I file a FIR, will I get lawyers to fight a case for me or will I have to find the lawyers and pay for them?
Once an FIR is registered, it is the State which will pursue your matter through a Public Prosecutor which are appointed by the State.
However, you can engage your own Lawyer in addition to the Public Prosecutor.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can I open Auto workshop on propert having high court stay order on it
- Husband did second marriage what action can I take against them
- Procedure and grounds for divorce when couple not living together?
- grandfather's land distribution legal clarification
- Co-nominees of flat not cooperating to complete society membership