I sent a love letter and girl called 100, she want to take case back.
I sent a love letter to a girl saying I liked her and liked to call her parents and visit her parents. She called 100, saying she thought I was a psycho. A case has been registered. She later told my brother that she got afraid by the letter and now didn't want to pursue the case. I think, I shall be discharged later. But can I prevent the court from framing a charge. The police has submitted a charge sheet and I am on bail. Should I bring her in court and get my case dismissed before the case starts formally as this will save my career.
File a joint petition for quashing of the FIR before the Delhi High Court under Section 482 of the Criminal Procedure Code on the basis that the matter has been settled between you and the girl. That will solve your problem.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
You have not mentioned the sections/provisions under which you are being prosecuted for proper advice if the offences are compoundable you are likely to be discharge after recording the statement of the girl.
Advocate Ashok Kumar JhaMayur Vihar 1, Delhi
Don't worry.. Going by what you have explained and If the girl is ready then a quashing petition in the high court can be filed and the girl would need to appear before the High Court and this would finish everything for one and all...
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can forged security be pledged under SARFAESI Act?
- Sister in law filed false case of dowry and cruelty against family
- Mistake in service book unable to get pension
- Want start cab services for pick and drop for call centers.
- girlfriends mother want her to follow Christianity after marriage