quesI am a widow. One of the relative if forcing me to have a relationship

Hi, i am 35 yrs widow, with 2 children,. One man who is a relative of mine is forcing me to a relationship. Though he is married, he says that he will live with me .He enters my house any time. He interferes in my work life and personal life. He threats me that if i will say no. he will do anything to get me. I am very much afraid of his intentions. I logged a complaint in NCW on 13 July. But no help till now. everyday i am suffering. Plz suggest.

• ansFile a written complaint to your local police station and mark a copy of the same to ACP, DCP, CP. Also mark a copy of Chief Justice of High Court and Supreme Court, Chief Minister.

Additionally, install cameras in your house so that you get evidence of his misdeeds.

Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

• ansMadam, you should immediately have your Advocate draft a criminal complaint and file the same with the local police. Also, the next time you see this man approaching your residence please call 100 and call the police

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi

• ansNCW is not a judicial body. It will not be able to pass juridical orders but only advisory or supervisory. I suggest you immediately contact police and file a police complaint. His activities amount to outraging your modesty and is non bailable offence now. Discuss with a lawyer and file a complaint to police while you also pursue your matter with NCW.

Advocate Shikha Pandey

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi