I am a widow. One of the relative if forcing me to have a relationship
Hi, i am 35 yrs widow, with 2 children,. One man who is a relative of mine is forcing me to a relationship. Though he is married, he says that he will live with me .He enters my house any time. He interferes in my work life and personal life. He threats me that if i will say no. he will do anything to get me. I am very much afraid of his intentions. I logged a complaint in NCW on 13 July. But no help till now. everyday i am suffering. Plz suggest.
File a written complaint to your local police station and mark a copy of the same to ACP, DCP, CP. Also mark a copy of Chief Justice of High Court and Supreme Court, Chief Minister.
Additionally, install cameras in your house so that you get evidence of his misdeeds.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
Madam, you should immediately have your Advocate draft a criminal complaint and file the same with the local police. Also, the next time you see this man approaching your residence please call 100 and call the police
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
NCW is not a judicial body. It will not be able to pass juridical orders but only advisory or supervisory. I suggest you immediately contact police and file a police complaint. His activities amount to outraging your modesty and is non bailable offence now. Discuss with a lawyer and file a complaint to police while you also pursue your matter with NCW.
Advocate Shikha PandeyGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father selling ancestral property without our consent can he do that?
- Filed case for unauthorized construction opposite party complaint
- Is FIR required to be registered to claim third party insurance
- If I apply for mutual divorce can husband ask for compensation
- How to transfer property in my mother name