Husband's ex girl friend disturbing wife.
My husband had an affair for the last 2 years with a married lady who also hail from the same place. Now when my husband stop contacting with her she is disturbing me like anything. What can be done?
Your husband as well as his paramour i.e the married lady jointly liable for such harassment you are facing. Just lodge a GD against that lady in local police station as well as change your sim card.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can married daughter claim share on mother's property ?
- My grandfather left a will which doesn't do justice to my father. Help
- Can a girls family threaten after cancelling engagement
- Wife lodged FIR against father in law
- Online fund transfer by friend that was illegally obtained by him