How to withdraw 498A from Court?
Want to know the procedure for withdrawing a 498A case from court.
Your husband can move to the High Court for quashing of the 498A case based on mutual settlement arrived between both the parties.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- regarding the claim on my self aquired property
- Procedure to get 3 months old marriage annulled
- Court ordered child custody in my favour ex-wife took the child away
- Can son object the sale of property by mother Willed by father to her?
- NHRC gave compensastion without taking witness statement