quesHow to withdraw 498A from Court?

Want to know the procedure for withdrawing a 498A case from court.

  • ansYour husband can move to the High Court for quashing of the 498A case based on mutual settlement arrived between both the parties.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

,society try to stigmatise me.in this situation are the police  make him understand that not to contact…

Address village Narol, P.S. Kagarol Dist Agra UP, and serving in Delhi, want to submit…

If I file a FIR, will I get lawyers to fight a case for me…

Dear Sir/ Mam, One of my friend (a girl) lives on rent in army area.…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate S.K Prabhakar Shetty

  Vidhana Soudha
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly