how to quash a wrong complaint against you
the police had registered a false case against me under crpc 107-151 on the basis of a false complaint of my neighbour . i was released on bail . afterwards i have complained to sdm ,ssp but no response by the official respondents. i have also sent representation to sdm under article 21 but no response and still even passage of four months sdm has taken no decision now please tell me the legal remedy at this situation
The SDM does not give any finding based on the article 21, whereas the legal remedy is that you should move to High Court for quashing the case against you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Employer winding up the company can I claim for compensastion
- Premature Separation from Service within probation as an Officer.
- Got bail in criminal matter now police saying bail cancelled
- Regarding my PF withdrawal from my Previous Employer
- Brought stamp paper but deal got delayed what can do with it