queshow to punish a man who is eloping with a girl

Could you help in assisting in punishing a man who is behind our daughter in the name of false love relationship who pretended to be a good person by helping me locate a rent house and helping during my fathers funeral. Now he is eyeing the girl who is pretty and educated and planning to elope. The girl has fallen into his trap and we need to stop them from this and put him behind bars.

  • ansIf your daughter is a major then you cannot stop him. The only restraint would be self restraint by your daughter. No law would come to your help as majors can take their own decisions.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I bought a gated community villa of 30x40 size in Hosur which is a border…
When 4 of the 5 accused people involved in dacoity case are dead (car accident)…

A operator was working with us left the job, and since he said he is…

Please note that my brother in law's wife filed a domestic violence case in the…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly