quesHow to nullify complaint if compromise happened between parties?

How many days is an Non Cognizable Report (NCR) nullified in, if compromise is not done between the parties? Then how many days does it take to get cancelled? An NCR has been filed against my brother who is a teacher for disciplinary action by the parents of one of his students. 

What should we do if the NCR is pending since 8 months now?

In cases of NCR, Section 155 of the Code of Criminal procedure comes into play which states that no police officer shall investigate a non-cognizable case without the order of a Magistrate having the power to try such cases or to commit the case for a trial.

Therefore, till the time investigation does not commence, you should just let it be. You can try speaking to a Police Station to get an update on the NCR.