queshow to handle threats

A person is threatening to cause physical harm to me and along with that is threatening to log a fake notice on my name to effect my professional life. The person is not directly connected but have a common friend. Please suggest 1. What are the options do i have 2. What steps to counter his actions to protect my personal and professional life

• ansThe act of the person clearly prove that he want to harm u professionaly as well as bring disrepute to your name, though motive of that person not clear, go and lodge complaint against that person before the PS and ask police to tap his mob no to catch him at the earliest.