how to file a defamation case as someone beat me
I and my both sons were going on road for shopping. My vehicle has touched a person. He & his some friends kicked off my turban & pull my hairs badly and also beaten me publically which caused defamation to me. Now I am thinking to file a case against him for defamation. How should I go about it?
Instead of filing defamation, you must file a complaint in the concerned police station and if they do not take any action then file a private complaint in the court of Judicial magistrate.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to file an appeal against the order of the Sessions Court?
- Friend took money for business not repaying since a year
- Builder not refunding the money even after cancellation. What to do?
- Illegal retrenchment by a company whom to approach
- Booked a marriage hall not refunding money after cancellation