How to Act Now on Non Bailable Warrant?
There is a case filed u/s 498a in the year 2012 @ Hyderabad court. No intimation as of now. This week CI called me and said there is warrant pending, and told cc number. How to act on this now?
First you try obtaining the Certified copy of the Complaint, FIR(First Information Report), and copy of the entire Order sheet pertaining to the case with the help of a local lawyer. And then after going through the allegations in the complaint try to obtain Anticipatory Bail from the Jurisdictional Sessions court. Thereafter you appear before the local Jurisdictional Magistrate court.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
take the services of an advocate at hyderabad, appear before the hearing date, file an advancement application along with application for recall of the NBW, along with bail application and cash surety affidavit, the court will recall the NBW if just cause is shown.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Age Crieteria of a juvenile - matrix certificate or district registrar
- Got legal notice from while life what should I do
- What is the minimum pay scale in private sector company?
- Can we prepare an agreement to dispose off our family property.
- Can I re join worked with LIC in 2013