quesHow to Act Now on Non Bailable Warrant?

There is a case filed u/s 498a in the year 2012 @ Hyderabad court. No intimation as of now. This week CI called me and said there is warrant pending, and told cc number. How to act on this now?

  • ansFirst you try obtaining the Certified copy of the Complaint, FIR(First Information Report), and copy of the entire Order sheet pertaining to the case with the help of a local lawyer. And then after going through the allegations in the complaint try to obtain Anticipatory Bail from the Jurisdictional Sessions court. Thereafter you appear before the local Jurisdictional Magistrate court.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • anstake the services of an advocate at hyderabad, appear before the hearing date, file an advancement application along with application for recall of the NBW, along with bail application and cash surety affidavit, the court will recall the NBW if just cause is shown.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir/Madam, I am a central govt employee and joind service in 2013 and due to…
Crime of misappropriation of cash is done against me, what action can I take? would…

My mothers runs a beauty parlour in mussoorie lbsna academy campus. One lady officer trainee…

Hi sir/ma'am I've been in a traumatic relationship since the last 2 years. Everything started…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate S.K Prabhakar Shetty

  Vidhana Soudha
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly