quesHow to Act Now on Non Bailable Warrant?

There is a case filed u/s 498a in the year 2012 @ Hyderabad court. No intimation as of now. This week CI called me and said there is warrant pending, and told cc number. How to act on this now?

• ansFirst you try obtaining the Certified copy of the Complaint, FIR(First Information Report), and copy of the entire Order sheet pertaining to the case with the help of a local lawyer. And then after going through the allegations in the complaint try to obtain Anticipatory Bail from the Jurisdictional Sessions court. Thereafter you appear before the local Jurisdictional Magistrate court.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• anstake the services of an advocate at hyderabad, appear before the hearing date, file an advancement application along with application for recall of the NBW, along with bail application and cash surety affidavit, the court will recall the NBW if just cause is shown.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore