queshow should i protect myself against 498A

I have a feeling that my wife will file a 498A case against me. Please suggest how to defend myself against Section 498A. Can I take any precautions?

• ansYou can give a complaint to the police for threatening you. You can also take anticipatory bail from the high court or the sessions court immediately once you come to know that 498A has been filed.

Keep ready all evidence defending yourself and against her and keep a ready a witness to defend you.

Once she files 498A, immediately file a petition in the high court to quash the same with evidence and proofs saying it is a false case.