How can i stop my mother-in-law from humiliating me in public?
My mother in law humiliates me in front of her friends and other people of the colony making false allegations that she has life threat from me.
How can I stop her from doing that? Me and my husband are staying separately from his parents.
Since your mother in law has in presence of others made false insinuations about you legal notice can be issued to her to restrain from using such derogatory language against you.
You can call upon her to apologize and refrain from such acts in future.
If she continues file suit for damages against her.
In the alternative file complaint of criminal defamation against her.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Running a school. What to add in partnership agreement to benefit all?
- Want to know the procedure for Divorce?
- Donated money to a scam charity can I recover my money back
- Can I get joint Tenancy Ownership in my mother's property
- Cash deposited in CDM machine bank but not credited in my account