how can i Protect boy in Love Marriage
I would be thankful for your advice.I am a muslim girl of age 26 years.I have completed my ME and presently working and am in love with my colleague of age 30years who is Hindu brahmin.We have kept our wish to marry infront of our parents.Our parents are not ready for our marriage as inter-religion and society issues.We dont want to elope and get marry but we are true in our feelings and want there blessings so decided to wait till our parents agree.My parents are black mailing me that they will harm the boy kill him etc if we marry against their wish or else if i wont agree to marry as per my parents wish.I dont want to hurt anyone and m sure my family is not such cruel but dont want to underestimate them as i cant bear small harm to the boy.Is there any procedure to protect the boy.I want to take precaution before sumthing happens
You can marry under Special Marriage Act by one month notice,after getting marriage certificate you can lodge a complaint to the police with copy of marriage certificate and higher authority of police,failing which you can file a writ petition in High Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- One sister died will their daughters receive the share
- Whether signature of seller necessary on every page of sale deed?
- Candidate asking for refunding fee and threatening to file FIR
- On the financial sector - what is the liablity & role of agent?
- Dispute between directors of a Pvt. Ltd. Company and blackmailing