queshow can i Protect boy in Love Marriage

I would be thankful for your advice.I am a muslim girl of age 26 years.I have completed my ME and presently working and am in love with my colleague of age 30years who is Hindu brahmin.We have kept our wish to marry infront of our parents.Our parents are not ready for our marriage as inter-religion and society issues.We dont want to elope and get marry but we are true in our feelings and want there blessings so decided to wait till our parents agree.My parents are black mailing me that they will harm the boy kill him etc if we marry against their wish or else if i wont agree to marry as per my parents wish.I dont want to hurt anyone and m sure my family is not such cruel but dont want to underestimate them as i cant bear small harm to the boy.Is there any procedure to protect the boy.I want to take precaution before sumthing happens

  • ansYou can marry under Special Marriage Act by one month notice,after getting marriage certificate you can lodge a complaint to the police with copy of marriage certificate and higher authority of police,failing which you can file a writ petition in High Court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, A 498A case was filed against me on Oct 2016 and I find…

I am working as pathologist in private lab the report from lab was given as…

is there a circuler about release of vhicle , if no woner found

How can I safeguard myself from my wife’s false allegations on me? We got married…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly