queshow can i defend myself from fraud theft case?

Bses walo ne Dec 2014 mai mere ghr pe chapa maar kr mere meter ki video bnayi jisme sab thik h per chapa Marne walo mai se ek ne kha ki mere ghr mai ghuste hi saurabh ne meter se taar nikal diya or uske return statement k base per mere ghr pe Notice aya hai from the Police. ab wo bol mere pe Chori ka ilzam lagaya hai aur Rs70000/- ka bill pay karne ko bol rahe hai. me kya kar sakta hu

  • ansDear, Jo apne yaha bataya hai usse to yeh pata chalta hai ki BSES ne jabardasti galat bill raise kiya hai. Par saari baat apke papers dekhne ke baat hi samaj aa paye gi aur tabhi apko saahi opinion be de payege...

    Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

      Uday Park, Delhi

  • ansjaise ki aap kha rhe hai ki meter ki video m kuch nhi aya hai tho aap ko bus who video chaiye hogi kyo ki uss video pe hi hum apne aap ko defend kar sakte hai, aur aap us notice ka reply kijiye aur aapke bill m apke meter ka status ata hai ki apka meter karab hai ki nhi.

    Advocate Sandeep Singh

      Lajpat Nagar- III, Delhi

  • ansYou have to file a reply and get the meter re-checked. Ask for the video they made and also if the video is doubtful get the same inspected from FSL. Further, you may move in a writ petition challenging such acts by them.

    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

a person filled an F.I.R against me under the prevention of corruption act and has…

If any boy was doing sex chat with any girl and after that girl commits…

My cousin arrested under drugs and cosmetics act section 18/27 and 420/34. He spent 6…

I have invested in a Chit fund scheme (SAKSHAM DAIRY INDIA LTD., GWALIOR). But after…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly