how can i claim fraud done against me?
I am seller on ebay.in and have sold one phone( of 23999) using ebay.in but the buyer claims that he has received the package in damaged contion so, ebay processed a refund for him. But when I received the package back to me I took the Phone to SAMSUNG Authorised Service Center they told me that power key is missing and Mother board of phone is not working- which means that this 2 things were replaced/taken by the buyer. Ebay.in is not ready to help me I think so that legal actions can be taken in this situation.
Though the offence is apparently committed by the buyer but it is hard to be proved. in any case to put pressure, do file complaint u/s 406,420 IPC so the buyer later on may settle the case by way of giving compensation to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can we get access to terrace in a society
- Brother in law transferred father's property in his name from mother
- Husband left me and not receiving my call what can I do
- What documents required to seek funding from investors?
- divorce without consent of wife -muslim law