queshow can i claim fraud done against me?

I am seller on ebay.in and have sold one phone( of 23999) using ebay.in but the buyer claims that he has received the package in damaged contion so, ebay processed a refund for him. But when I received the package back to me I took the Phone to SAMSUNG Authorised Service Center they told me that power key is missing and Mother board of phone is not working- which means that this 2 things were replaced/taken by the buyer. Ebay.in is not ready to help me I think so that legal actions can be taken in this situation.

• ans Though the offence is apparently committed by the buyer but it is hard to be proved. in any case to put pressure, do file complaint u/s 406,420 IPC so the buyer later on may settle the case by way of giving compensation to you.