queshow can i claim fraud done against me?

I am seller on ebay.in and have sold one phone( of 23999) using ebay.in but the buyer claims that he has received the package in damaged contion so, ebay processed a refund for him. But when I received the package back to me I took the Phone to SAMSUNG Authorised Service Center they told me that power key is missing and Mother board of phone is not working- which means that this 2 things were replaced/taken by the buyer. Ebay.in is not ready to help me I think so that legal actions can be taken in this situation.

  • ans Though the offence is apparently committed by the buyer but it is hard to be proved. in any case to put pressure, do file complaint u/s 406,420 IPC so the buyer later on may settle the case by way of giving compensation to you.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, My mom, me and my wife is getting harassed by a person over phone…
Sir an false FIR under section 384 of IPC was Lodged on 23rd January 2016…
i had join a private company as a manager and my boss said we have…
A lady filed a false 354 case against me to counter my case of 452…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly