How can a person defend himself from case filed against him?
How a person can defend himself from sec 186/332/353/34 IPC cases filed against him?
At first file anticipatory bail application to defend your arrest. In criminal law you can not seek any other relief except bail. But if you have sufficient proof of falsification of the case then you can go to high court for quashing FIR. In criminal cases prosecution has to prove his case
Advocate Pawan TyagiDistrict Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
Without facts of the case, it is not appropriate to answer such an abstract question.
Nevertheless, the two sections out of three mentioned by you are Cognizable offences, and police shall investigate and file charge Sheet subsequent to which trial shall begin.
So you must approach a good lawyer, tell him facts of the case and seek advice accordingly.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 186 - Obstructing public servant in discharge of public functions
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I save my 50lakhs money at the present stage.
- Agreement says that the tenancy period for 11 month. How to leave now?
- Is it mandatory for respondent to be present in the court
- Property rights in brother's property after the has been executed
- Husband has affair with foreigner girl from last two years