×

quesHow can a person defend himself from case filed against him?

How a person can defend himself from sec 186/332/353/34 IPC cases filed against him?

• ansAt first file anticipatory bail application to defend your arrest. In criminal law you can not seek any other relief except bail. But if you have sufficient proof of falsification of the case then you can go to high court for quashing FIR. In criminal cases prosecution has to prove his case

Advocate Pawan Tyagi

District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon

• ansWithout facts of the case, it is not appropriate to answer such an abstract question.

Nevertheless, the two sections out of three mentioned by you are Cognizable offences, and police shall investigate and file charge Sheet subsequent to which trial shall begin.

So you must approach a good lawyer, tell him facts of the case and seek advice accordingly.

Advocate Vivek Nasa

Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon