quesHow can a person defend himself from case filed against him?

How a person can defend himself from sec 186/332/353/34 IPC cases filed against him?

  • ansAt first file anticipatory bail application to defend your arrest. In criminal law you can not seek any other relief except bail. But if you have sufficient proof of falsification of the case then you can go to high court for quashing FIR. In criminal cases prosecution has to prove his case

    Advocate Pawan Tyagi

      District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon

  • ansWithout facts of the case, it is not appropriate to answer such an abstract question.

    Nevertheless, the two sections out of three mentioned by you are Cognizable offences, and police shall investigate and file charge Sheet subsequent to which trial shall begin.

    So you must approach a good lawyer, tell him facts of the case and seek advice accordingly.

    Advocate Vivek Nasa

      Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • IPC Section 186 - Obstructing public servant in discharge of public functions
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My friend who is a divorce works in MNC company and her collegue who is…

I want to check if any action can be taken against a person who has…

One of my friend arrested under ipc 377 by his wife. He got 15 days…
Hello Everyone My age is 23 years and currently I live in Maharastra Pune and…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly