How can a person defend himself from case filed against him?
How a person can defend himself from sec 186/332/353/34 IPC cases filed against him?
At first file anticipatory bail application to defend your arrest. In criminal law you can not seek any other relief except bail. But if you have sufficient proof of falsification of the case then you can go to high court for quashing FIR. In criminal cases prosecution has to prove his case
Advocate Pawan TyagiDistrict Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
Without facts of the case, it is not appropriate to answer such an abstract question.
Nevertheless, the two sections out of three mentioned by you are Cognizable offences, and police shall investigate and file charge Sheet subsequent to which trial shall begin.
So you must approach a good lawyer, tell him facts of the case and seek advice accordingly.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 186 - Obstructing public servant in discharge of public functions
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property 1/3 share not given to my son by my brother in law
- How to file divorce cruelty by husband
- Dad purchased plot years back now children of seller threatening
- Night duty allowance not paid by ISRO SHAR
- Son sold dead husband's property. Can I ask for my share in that now?