quesHarassing a worker for bad rating of a restaurant.

I am a service personnel, live in Mumbai. I have posted a review against a restaurant in zomato. And the comment is all about the things which I have seen. Not as a consumer, but as a worker of neighbor restaurant. Like food pilferage, unhygienic food, unhealthy water, dogs roaming at night etc. For doing this offence (I don't know whether this is an offence or not), the owner of that particular restaurant took me from my restaurant to the police station by holding my collar, and in a very bad manner from a busy road, like he captured a thief red handed.

And at police station, he was telling the OC to keep me in jail for one night. The OC given a judgement by making me to write an apology letter and making a general dairy. I am feeling very bad for myself for this incident. Please suggest me a legal procedure.

• ansYou have committed no offence by writing a review, you merely wrote what you saw - that food was being stolen, food was cooked in unhygienic fashion , dirty water was been used for cooking etc. The owner of restaurant had no business to drag you by your collar to local police station. You have not mentioned the contents of the apology letter given by you. You can file police complaint of criminal intimidation under section 506 of IPC against the owner. mention that you were forced to write apology letter against your consent.